<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, November 29, 2004

 

Maintain That Fat Ass During the Holidays

Upon going to the gym today...after a four day absence...
(& believe me...I NEED to go this time of year...
when you’re short EVERY pound shows)...
I bumped into Wendy. Wendy’s one of the skinny girls who work at the gym.
I had no grace today...so I really did... literally bump into her...
I know because I felt her bones hit me (like I said...she’s SKINNY).
She was hanging a sign on the bulletin board at the entrance to the gym.
What it said struck me as comical. In big, bold type, it said
“Maintain Your Weight During the Holidays". I looked into her eyes
& said that I didn't think I'd have too much of a friggin problem maintaining
my weight! I meant it to be funny...but maybe I said it in a harsh...
mean sounding way...because she didn't laugh. She told me the sign
was meant to motivate everyone to stay in shape...especially this time of year.

Apparently, she has NO sense of humor... due to the fact that she probably
never eats...come to think of it...that would make me crabby...but would it
make me stupid too?
~Chick
Comments:
You're hilarious --

I was just thinking the same thing this morning when I realized i have gained 3 pounds since Wednesday. Extra hard workout tonight, i guess -- and back to reasonably portioned lunches and no double servings of dessert...

and i seriously doubt you have anything but a very lovely ass...
 
good thing they put that sign up because i bet there are a ton of people (or half a ton, really) who get dangerously thin during the holidays... oh wait, those would be homeless people who don't go to the gym anyway...

perhaps a more effective sign would be "don't go back for seconds, chubby" or "step away from the pie, tons-o-fun" you know, to motivate people in a really cruel, reality tv kind of way...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?