<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 

These Shoes Were Made For...


Shoes
Originally uploaded by Chick.
I went out dancing this weekend. I haven't done that in a long, long time. Of course, just us girls wanted to go...so it quickly became LADIES NIGHT. I love going out with the girls. It usually turns into the kind of uninhibited, silly, fun night that I wish wouldn't end. I've never dated (or been married to) a man who loves to dance. My thinking is...what's not to love about dancing? I dance like a nut...& badly at that...but do I care? Not really. Why do most men care that they think they look foolish dancing? No one's laughing...I just think it's great that they are out there at all.


These are my new dancing shoes (after a night of dancing). The Kate Spade shoes I posted earlier were not in my budget...so I fell in love with these instead.
~Chick

Comments:
Those shoes are PERFECT ... probably a size 8? ... complementing what appear to be lovely feet and may i say absolutely GORGEOUS legs... toned, long, strong...

thank you, chick!!
 
Glad you like the shoes, Nate!

...sorry to disappoint...but I have freakishly small feet (size 5) & that's soo cool that you think my legs look long! ~Chick
 
WOW .. size five .. and how tall are you?

The shoes must really be working their magic.

small feet with a high arch are the pinnacle of sexiness...!:) -- you might note my earlier comment that Britney Spears is 5'8" and wears a size 7 shoe -- kinda small for her height...

anyway, i'm putting you together now and it's a great image...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?