<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

 

Dick...DON'T POST AS ME!!!!

Well...Dick just did it...he posted as ME...He wrote a post saying how
I wanted him...so I had absolutely NO choice...but to DELETE it!
That was MEAN! He also wrote something about my
'big, plump breasts'...some compliment...thanks alot fucker: (

I ONLY said I'd do him anally, with a strap on...because he did a big work
related favor for me (& I thought it was funny that his girlfriend
used to do that to her ex husband). Lots of silly anal related e-mails
were sent between us...yeah...it was funny...but Dick...
if you EVER post as me again...I'm going to shove
(& not in a kind way) something quite large up your asshole
...how would you like that?!
~Chick
Comments:
Stand strong, Chick ...

anal emails?..

hmm
 
Thanks for the support, SN : )

Anal e-mails...well, it started from a conversation Dick & I were having about the appeal of anal sex...I don't understand it...but then again...I've never tried it...so what could I possibly know about it?!

It just went downhill from there.
 
hmmm... never tried it?

nor have i, really, -- but of course, would love to explore that territory...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?