<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 

#@*!ing Romantic?!

So...I asked Dick what he was getting for his girlfriend for Christmas.
He said he was thinking about getting her some crotchless panties.
He thought that might be romantic...(I'm still laughing...wait a minute...
I'm ok now...). Maybe I'm just being a girl about this...but...crotchless panties
are alot of things to alot of people...but... ROMANTIC?!
Nah...that would not be the word I'd use.
~Chick
Comments:
seriously wtf? only a guy would even think that was romantic...

maybe if he was thinking about getting edible underwear because they could actually save your life, like if there was an earthquake and you were trapped in rubble, you could totally eat your underwear and live to have a lifetime movie made about you (starring nancy mckeon)

mmmmm, tropical fruit punch flavored panties
 
yeah...if they were EDIBLE...that might make them romantic...I see your point...I mean...survival would be at stake ; )
~Chick
 
ok, i'm a guy, and i can tell you that I know that crotchless panties are not romantic --

jewelry is nice ...

something with flowers is always good ...


a well-planned getaway weekend and surprise gift (no, not your penis wrapped in a red ribbon) -- that might work...

crotchless panties ought to earn this guy an evening alone...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?