<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, January 29, 2005

 

5 Questions, a Joke, a wedding and a funeral

I guess it's my turn to type, since it's been "mostly Chick". First I'll do her gay 5 questions. 1st, Tony Randall this guy marries someone 30 years younger than him, he died happy. 2, what event would I most like to have seen, maybe Catherine Zeta Jones getting pregnant. 3, This one's easy, which cartoon would I like to live with? Only the hottest cartoon ever made Jessica Rabbit, (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?). 4, Any Keane song is great. 5, What are you doing or have done in response to the tsunami? Is this the gayest question ever? Actually there is something I have done, and that's to stay as far inland as I can.

OK Joke Time:
A father takes his daughter to Planned Parenthood. He asks the lady behind the desk for information on birth control, the lady responds, "Oh is your daughter sexually active?" to which the father answers, "No, she just lays there like her mother."

My question to everyone is "What is your favorite movie?" This always amazes me. Because I think it tells a lot about a person. My favorite is a movie called "Creator". www.imdb.com
Peter O'Toole, Vincent Spano, Virginia Madsen, are all great in it. I just love the characters and how they interact with each other. The reason I think I love it so much is because Boris a young, smart good looking guy is trying to find that perfect love. While Dr. Harry Walper had that perfect love, his wife Lucy, but she died. It's all about getting your perfect love. Something I've always wanted but I think doesn't exists. Think about it, Romeo and Juliette would have been divorced after about five years, too much turmoil! Even Richard Gere would have been calling Julia Roberts "You dirty, stinkn' whore!!" in a couple of years after she gets bored from all of her husbands travelling and decides to turn some tricks again to spice things up. That's when George Castanza finally gets some! .....Well, lets live in fantasy land for a moment. What if there was such a thing as true love, soul mate, then you need to watch Creator.
Harry says, "I look behind me there, there into the room, and there's Lucy stark naked and pregnant as a pelican. Holding her Miss New Jersey bathing suit, tears rolling down her face, because she couldn't fit into her swimsuit any more, and I think I loved her more at that moment then I thought it was possible to love anyone." Later that night Boris tells Harry he had a dream about how much Harry loved his wife. Boris says he woke up crying and then says "I want to love someone so bad like that Harry it hurts." I could give you line by line because I've seen it over a hundred times.
But, then again it's all just bullshit right?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?