<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

 

12 step program

Hello everyone my name is Dick (in unison..."hi Dick").
I'm here well because I've been hurting a good friend of mine, chick. (Chick stands up, but too short for anyone really to see her).
Well, it started a few months ago I thought of this idea and well... I didn't get hooked. I wanted to get hooked but no-one would leave me any replies so I kind of fell off the wagon. Now thanks to chick and the great people who are trying to help I think this may be the first day of the rest of my life. I'm going to take one day at a time and hope I can continue to be well...a...blogger. (applause).
Tomorrow I will begin about how when Chick and I first met, I broke her heart. Glad I'm back Chick?

Love,
Dick 8=====o~


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?