<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, March 04, 2005

 

Chick'n

WOW, did ya' ever think I could leave Chick speachless? I guess it's going to be "Mostly Dick" from now on, which is good because let's face it, everyone loves dick, right? I bet she's at the lawyer's now writing up those divorce papers, the power that Dick has over women is tremendous. Well, I gues I'm going to have to beg Chick to write, maybe call her and text her. Thanks for all your weepy comments, trust me, that will most likely be the last time you feel that way again after reading my posts. After all I'm Dick for a reason.

Yours In Christ,
BIG Dick 8====o~


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?