<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, March 07, 2005

 

Daddy Dick knows best

Just want to thank everyone for coming to MY blog. Did everyone notice how Chick ignored the fact she wanted me when we first met? Maybe she just doesn't want to embarrass me in front of everyone....nahhhh. I must admit to everyone I really am starting to like this blog thing, especially the other blog pages. Kochie taster...how friggn' cool is that? I know Chick found most of you and I'm just starting to read your pages, just give me some time and I promise I will get to everyone's.

Now we have to clear some things up that chick wrote, re: "Potential topics". My GF does not have a wedding dress...yet. I wouldn't mind getting married, I've been "single" for almost 5 years. I've lived with the future Mrs. Dick for over a year. We get along great. Are there things that drive me crazy? YESSSSS!!! But, still, I think I can put up with them, mostly because she has a nice rack, a very nice rack. Oh and a nice dumper. Sure she's got a nice personality...but what an ass! I think my next blog I'll fill you in on how she drives me nuts. That could take awhile. I will say this I have never cheated on her, and for me that is an accomplishment. I blame my father for he couldn't keep it in his pants either, he actually encourage me to screw around on my first wife. I love him. He'd give me extra cash and he'd even cover for me on the phone. Someday, God willing, I'll be able to do the same for my son, little Dick. Because all little Dicks grow up to be BIG DICKS. Thanks Pop.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?