<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Thank You!

Custody was settled on Monday. I get my son 3 weekends during school months, and in the summer I will get him Mon-Fri.
I wanted full custody, but, it would have been a long shot. I was advise to take this and hopefully during the summer months he will make friends and eventually want to go to school by me. Then we can ask for modification again.
I want to thank every one, mostly for all your well wishes and support. You all are really a great class of people, filthy mouths, but a great group.
The only bad thing to report is that my ex is still alive, but, hopefully I'll have a better update on that soon, God willing.

Dick


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?