<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

 

Yodels

Regarding Chick's movie scene. Why is it women fantasize about rape, but when I rape them, they all scream?
I know that was bad, sorry.
I can't imagine looking like Richard Gere and you woman STILL cheats on you, that's gotta suck. Or what about Hugh Grant getting a BJ from a crack ho while he's dating one of the prettiest girls in the world. Tell me that's not fucked up. I've NEVER needed a blow job that bad. Hand job...yes.
Why can't people be faithful? Is it because it's just not in our genetic makeup? Is it because it's exciting and it releases endorphins kinda like having 20 yodels? And why do yodels taste so damn good? It's like getting a blow job. Hmmm.
I know with a lot of guys they have this mental list and they want to be able to check off as many as they can before they die, or worse get married.
1) # of Virgins
2) Anal
3) 2 Girls at once
4) If not # 3, then 2 girls in the same day
5) Mother and Daughter (hey it's all guys just not me)

As far as I'm concerned, 1=3, 2=Check, 3=Not yet, 4=Check (twice), 5=Half way done

Dick 8====o~


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?