<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

About last night...

First off I want to thank you guys for reading the long post from yesterday, it really means a lot to me that you take the time out to read and comment. Thank you.

Stacie • I agree with you, people don’t change over night.
Chickie • That’s what I’m doing...I'm riding this wave till it ends.
Chick • She knows damn well I’m skeptical.
Shellubra • I’m afraid every time I hear the scary music. Where in CA?
Pink • It’s pretty obvious why.
Kayten • I should have said she already planned the hotel, for work reasons. I didn’t mean to make it sound as if she was saying “Fuck this, I’m staying at a hotel”. And you are right I have a hard time trusting her, for other reasons to. I’ll explain some day.
Feebs • She’ll do anything I fucking tell her, just like YOU will do anything I fucking tell ya’!


Okay then....Let me pick up from last night, right after I made my post I went home. I was hoping she was sound asleep but the dogs barked and woke her up when I walked in. I took the dogs out, came back had a snack and poured a tall glass of wine. The the unPOD walks in wearing just a sexy black robe, nothing else. Now it’s two fucking thirty in the morning. So I go uspstairs with her and we lay in bed and chat. She gets up and disrobes. Here I am wanting to go finish snacking and drink my wine and watch tv. I’m turning into a POD now. It’s just my heart isn’t in it. I don’t trust her motives I guess.
So earlier in the day she said she has an exciting thing she wants to do. I said “what is it?” She said “I’ll tell you later” Well, I forgot about the whole thing. So about an hour later after we finished..ahem... we are just laying there, this is the good part...she says want to hear my exciting idea? I said sure, she says “well, it’s going to be our 2 year anniversary Nov. 13 and that’s a Sunday (scary music starts playing again) and I think it would be a great day to get married.”

Ummmm NO.

I just looked at her and said “POD, two weeks ago today you told me you wouldn’t make a good wife. I didn’t say that...you did. I told her she is ALL over the place, first she wants to get married, then she didn’t... now she does. I told her I believe in my heart if we were to get married, a year from now you will be telling me “we should never have gotten Married” I told her I really believe you will be saying that. Well, she kinda got quiet after that..she looked at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes. I just said “good night I’m going downstairs”
Then I thought was this part of her plan, naked, sexy robe, after sex to spring the marriage thing up. Usually men will say anything BEFORE sex to get what they want.. her timing was off.

So today I thought she may be a little less loving because I shot her down last night. Nope.
She still was loving. She did tell me “I don’t want you to want another woman” and “I don’t want to ever lose you”. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU??

Dick
8====o~


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?