<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Confessions of a Tit Man

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

From as early I can remember I have been a boob man. Don’t get me wrong I love the whole thing ladies, ass, “Koochie”, legs. But something about boobs drive me freakin crazy. It doesn’t matter if you had 4 kids and they hit your knees when you walk, I used to stare at this 90 yr. old woman because she would jog without a bra everyday at the same time I went to work. After staring at her I’d look in my mirror at myself and say “What the fuck is wrong with you?”
Now when my 2nd chance at dating came around 4 and a half years ago...I was a pig in shit. I had no problems seeing as many women as I wanted. My problem was trying to keep them from running into each other at the doorway. My preference was always the big boobed girls. In fact one of my first girlfriends was a big assed girl with practically no boobs what-so-ever. One of the first nights we started kissing (and yes I asked her permission first before I kissed her, I’m horny not rude) it progress rather quickly, and I was grabbing for all the tit I could get from her. She even asked me that night “Why do you keep grabbing my breasts?” LOL I never had anyone asked me that.

One of the lasts GFs I had before the pod, was this girl who could ring my doorbell with her nipple while still standing on the sidewalk. I was in heaven. I remember talking to her on the phone, (I thought it was someone else), she asked if she could come over and visit me that night. I said to her well I’m kinda tired, and she said “well I’ll see you tomorrow then”, then it hit me who I was talking too. I told her “Uummm you know you can come over if you want, I’m not THAT tired”. I’m a pig, I know. But, I’m always the perfect gentleman too.
She had said to me once “I don’t kiss on the first date”. So I had every intention of not even trying to kiss her. I Thought we could just hang out on the couch and get to know each other better. Well.... we were talking and relaxing, I wasn’t trying anything and she started rubbing my stomach/chest with her hand but using her elbow to rub something else....like... “ohh I didn’t know I was doing that” ...kind of attitude. I just relaxed and enjoyed it . Then after five minutes of that she stood up, sat right on top of my lap with my head buried in these massive amounts of boobages. Keep in mind I still was trying to be respectful, and I said “I don’t know if this is a good idea” with that she said “Why?” and took her shirt off...DAMN! We were there all of five minutes before I asked her if she wanted to go in the bedroom. So to all you big boobed girls out there if ya’ got em’ use em’, heart shape nipples or not.

Dick
8====o~


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?