<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

Cricket's Questions..

1…what would you choose as the very last thing you would see before you die?

A:About 20 of God's angels singing my praise.

2…what is the best gift you received as a child?

A:Christmas morning I got a record player, those little box types, there was a big hole in the bottom and when I showed my mother she said one of Santa's reindeer must have put his hoof through it. I thought that was the best gift ever because I had proof.

an adult?

A:My son.

3…if you could wake up every morning to the distinct smell of any one thing, what would you choose?

A:I'd be afraid I'd get used to it and my smell wouldn't be special. If I had to choose..I wouldn't mind fresh cut grass smell, or rain shower smell.

4…how many things to be happy about can you write down in 15 minutes?

A:Lets say a shit load. #1 would be my son. The fact I'm healthy, sexy, alive, I have friends, I have Tivo and I can see, taste, smell, hear, think and see. I'd be thankful for everything.

5…if you could put an original "no _____" sign on your front door, what would it say?

A:"No greedy, selfish, mean, hateful, hurtful, pure assholes allowed!"


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?