<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, April 18, 2005

 

Theresa's 5 Questions (thanks T)

1. Your Fairy Love Goddess graces you with a magical swat on the rump with the Little Red Riding Crop. Once the euphoria subsides, you see before you three unusual cocktails.
~ The first is a Potion of Love. If you drink it, you will meet your perfect match, fall blissfully in love, and live happily ever after.
~ The second is a Potion of Success. If you drink it, you will be extremely successful in your chosen vocation and earn the admiration, respect, and sometimes envy, of your colleagues.
~ The third is a Potion of Wisdom. If you drink it, you will feel at peace throughout your life, regardless of the difficulties you face. Irrational feelings of doubt and fear will be a thing of the past.
Which potion will you drink? Why? If you were choosing for your son, would you make the same choice?

A • Ok first...does the riding crop sting a little because I like that.
I would for myself choose the love potion. I would love the perfect match and to be happily in love forever. I feel that has to be the hardest thing to obtain out of the three choices. Besides we all know having money and success doesn’t mean you are going to be happy. Besides I'm already a genuis..geenuis...guiness..really smart.
Now what to choose for my son is different. I would like to choose the success potion for him so I don’t have to worry financially about him. But, I happen to think if he was happy in love, him and his partner will survive things together. So my son better guzzle the Love Potion.

2. What is "real true love"?

A • I just want you to know you suck Theresa. Real true love is unconditional love. It is something that can’t be destroyed or crushed by hurtful actions or words, because real love goes beyond that. Now how can we get this real love is another question. I think when two selfless individuals meet and their only concern is for the other you are a good path to obtain real love.

3. You’ve won a two-week, all-expense paid fantasy vacation. Where will you go and who will accompany you? Why?

A • Easy one. Ireland with my son. Why Ireland because it’s beautiful, it’s my ancestor’s home. It’s where I’d like to live one day, in a small cottage on a farm. Just like in the Quiet Man movie. I’d take my son so he could carry my bags.

4. Rank the following in order of most important to least important:

A
I trust people who are most like me
I trust people who genuinely care about me
I trust people who I can count on when the going gets tough
I trust people who do what they say they’re going to do.
I trust people who can admit when they are wrong
I trust people who can keep a secret
I trust people who trust me

5. What do you want for breakfast, and how do you take your coffee?

A •Boy if I had a dime for everytime I was asked that...

There's only one way for you to find out ;)

I will say this when I go out to eat a diner or restaurant I like my coffee black, when I go to Dunkin Donuts I take cream and 2 sugars. Go figure?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?