<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

To the Cock suckers who tried to Fuck us...

Yes I'm talking about you duchebags who flew the planes into the World Trade Center. I have never written about this and I think it's time.
I grew up in Jersey City; we looked at New York every day of our lives living there. Out my grammar school windows you could see the World Trade Center every day. I remember one day in particular seeing a dark speck slowly rise up the buildings, later I learned it was some guy climbing the building. In my roach infested apartment I would watch the lights come on the Empire State Building. I remember showing my mom one day; we stared at the building for a half an hour just to see the lights come on.
I went to NY a hundred times. The Twin Towers, as we called them was always a landmark for us. All we ever needed to do was look for these buildings and we knew exactly where we were. I went there numerous times. It would give you goose bumps just walking towards them, because you really couldn't get over how fucking tall they were. You could stand right at the base of the building and look up and it would make you dizzy. These were tall ass buildings. There was a fountain between the two of them where people always ate their lunch. There were even these blue footprints that seem to go forever, it turned out to be a guy rolling a barrel filled with blue paint and blue foam pads on each side of the barrel, he would roll this at night and create these footprints all over the city.
I had gone to the Twin towers many times. I went when I was a kid, as a teen and an adult taking my family. The last time I went I took a teenager who lived across the street from me. His mother had died of cancer and I felt like his older brother. I took him to NY. We walked across the George Washington Bridge; I took him to Times Square so he could see MTV. Then I ended with the World Trade Center. He took his guitar and he played it on top of the building. Two Years later the World Trade Center would be gone.
I can’t express the hatred I have for those scumbags that decided to attack us. The only thing I feel good about is there fucking dead. My sister worked in the Trade Center, then moved a few blocks away. She was hiding under her desk when the second plane hit. When she finally left and tried to go home she got covered in soot head to toe. She knew several people that lost their lives. My cousin worked in the WTC; she was late to work and arrived in NY when the buildings were on fire. She started walking uptown and never looked back, she was afraid to see what was happening. My brother was in Hoboken right across the river. He seen the one building on fire, hundreds of people were standing outside the train station looking at the building with him when they seen the second plane hit.
Forgive me for getting political at this point, I’m aware half of you if not more are going to disagree with what I’m about to say. I am so fucking glad we went into Afghanistan, and I’m glad we had the balls to invade another country, Iraq. If not for this one thing only. Now other countries will know that we will do anything it takes to protect this country, even if it means attacking first. No one likes war, no one. But we can’t be made to look like pussies when it comes to defending ourselves. Now, my sister the one under her desk could not disagree with me more. Which really boggles my mind, we were attacked, we lost lives, unprovoked and still there are thousands of New Yorkers who think we should not be in war. I would like to invade Iran next then Syria, any country that poses a threat to us. We did not ask for this, but by God almighty you want to throw shit at us we will come back at you ten fold.
I am glad of everything that this President has done. I’m sorry for all the lives that were lost, but I would gladly go and fight myself, and fight for our protection so that another 9/11 doesn’t happen ever again. All I have to say is Fuck all you scumbags that want to hurt us you will get yours. And I'd love to personally kick the shit out of any cock sucking Muslem who thinks differently.

Dick
8====o~


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?