<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, January 10, 2005

 

3 Cool Jobs I Might Be Good at:

Editor- I think I'd be great at adapting other people's work to fit
a certain format or vision.

Racecar Driver- I know I could do this! Just ask the last cop
who almost gave me a speeding ticket. He claims I was almost
airborne. (I wasn't...but I was in no position to argue.)

Personal Shopper- This has got to be one of the coolest jobs
out there. Getting to know someone's style, then finding the best
for them. If I could specialize & be a personal shoe
shopper...then...I'd really have the coolest job.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?