<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, January 21, 2005

 

Cute Strangers & Oatmeal

There I stood in the supermarket, looking at the selection of oatmeal.
All I wanted was the small canister of Quaker oats. Did they have
the small size? No, the only size they had was super-colossal.

As I stood there in my frustration, these words came out of my mouth,
“they’re all too fucking big.” I didn’t even realize I had said it out loud,
but I did. The (kinda cute) stranger within earshot laughed,
raised his eyebrows & smiled.

I love it when a connection like that happens.
Too bad we lost track of each other somewhere in the frozen food aisle.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?