<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, January 31, 2005

 

A Hopeless Romantic?!

Dick, do you have to always start a post with a 'dig' at me?
I know, you're not trying to be offensive, that's just...you.
(BTW, there is no such thing as a 'gay' question, you imbecile...)
OK, that's done, I'm glad that you FINALLY took the time to actually
post something.

Your joke was odious, but funny.

Creator is a good little movie (you made me watch it once, remember?...I cried
when Virginia Madsen was in a coma...come on...I'm human). I happen to be
a big fan of 'little' movies so, I don't mean that in a derogatory way
(although...Dick will probably take it that way).
I don't exactly believe in perfect love either...but I do believe people
either take for granted, or totally miss opportunities to love that
are right in front of them. It's a ginormous (thanks for the great word, Cate)
effort to keep love going.

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how
to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing."
~Anais Nin

I think what Dick is trying to say...but he's embarrassed to come right out
with it...is...he's a hopeless romantic (how else can his obsession
with that movie be explained?...Dick, you are a big sap
(& I mean that in a good way).


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?