<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

 

Sick Day

I actually took a sick day yesterday...something I NEVER do.
Of course, I take the occasional day off, from time to time,
but I hate to stay home just because I'm sick.
I mean, I can be sick & miserable at work just as easily as at home...

...why waste the precious day off actually being sick?

So, I sat home, read some blogs & watched some really bad TV
(where does Jerry Springer find these people...anyway?!).
I slept & drank 3,000 cups of tea & ate 7,000 clementines
(I was trying to jam all the vitamin C I could into my body
to fight this damn cold).

I’m back at work today feeling better & infecting my coworkers
with my vile, plague-like symptoms.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?