<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, January 07, 2005

 

Want a Mail Order Husband?

This site is hysterical. Here's just a sample:
"My name is Daryl. I am 17, but will be turning 18 in September.
I figure by the time we get to know each other I will be legal tender
and we can marry. My parents are kicking me out after December
and I'd like to meet a woman with a lot of money so we can have fun.
I like women between 18-45, but would consider older if we do not
have to touch a lot."
Oh, and there are pictures! The compatibility test alone is worth going
to the site to see. I took the test & they matched me with
Hans, a German sailor looking for a mermaid...yeah, that's me.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?