<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

Creativity


Zinnia Painting
Originally uploaded by Chick.
Tara's post about her art got me thinking about creativity & all the ways there are to express it.

Blogging falls into the creative expression category, doesn't it? Everyone is creative in some way everyday. I think some people fail to recognize their creativity. I seriously doubt there is anyone out there who hasn't done at least 5 creative, imaginative things today. Anything from pairing your favorite shoes with your favorite skirt, with flair, to the swirly & utterly unique (at least that's the way I see it...even when he rolls his eyes at me) kiss you gave your spouse this morning, counts as creativity in my book.

I paint whenever I can give myself a couple of uninterrupted hours to play. I don't always share my work. I don't do it for any other reason but to please myself. Sometimes, it feels like I'm seeking approval, if I show someone something I've done. Who knows, maybe I am? Tell me you like it, & actually mean it...I'll love you forever. Tell me hate it ...you're liable to get a swift kick in the crotch.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?