<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, February 04, 2005

 

Happy #^*)ing Friday:

I'm so glad that it's finally Friday. So far, today:

My button popped off of my pants & shot across the room
(I'm still feeling bloated...& this definitely was NOT good
for my self-esteem today).

The lining of my shoe came undone (you know, when it slides
down into the depths of your shoe & gets all gummed up
by the ball of your foot).

The underwire of my bra is pinching me in an unpleasant way
(only under my left boob & it's a mystery as to why).

I have a tear in my panties (I may have gotten them stuck on the
bathroom cabinet handle this morning & I may have pulled them off
in a not so gentle way).

I hit myself in the eye with my phone because I was trying to answer
an important call in a hurry (cursing into the phone always leads
to a good first impression, right?).

& it's not even lunch time yet : (


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?