<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

 

My Faery

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's hard not to believe in faeries when small, wonderful things appear
out of absolutely nowhere. The building I work in is normal in every way,
with one huge exception. The third floor ladies room has become a haven. Apparently, a faery has been hired. She put a pretty basket of potpourri
on the bathroom counter one morning. The next day, she couldn't leave well enough alone, I see that she's tied a very girlie pink ribbon on the handle
of the basket. Later, I see that she's but lavender hand creme on the counter.
A couple of days after that...another basket, this one is filled with tampons
(yeah, I know, all the comforts of home). The best one, the one that inspired this post, I came in this morning to find...mints on the counter!
I was in shock. (I can't eat mints from the bathroom...
but that's beside the point).
Sometimes it's the small things in life that make your day.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?