<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

 

Outfit For The Day


outfit
Originally uploaded by Chick.
I'm blatantly stealing (...or should I say...borrowing? Does that sound better?) this idea from Average Joe's site today. He posted every item of clothing that he's wearing today on his sexy bod today. He even posted a self portrait with the most incredible stick arms you've ever seen (& who doesn't have a thing for stick arms?).

Here's my version. This is my outfit today. I was feeling just a bit bloated this morning...so I tried to dress myself up somewhat, to make myself feel better.

The shoes are my current favorites, they made me so happy, just putting them on my feet this morning. I did a spontaneous little dance of joy.
(Come on, I'm not the only one who does silly things like this
...am I?!).


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?