<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Rear-ending Bubbles

Funny what you notice sometimes, isn’t it?

While driving to work this morning, I stopped at a red light & saw
the scene of a traffic accident in the oncoming lane.

A man had just rear-ended (I’m giggling) a woman (with his car...even better).
A state patrolman stood there, behind them, writing out an accident report.
The woman in the car that had been hit was sitting in the driver’s seat
of her car with the door open. On her lap sat a baby. What struck me as odd,
was the fact that the woman was blowing soap bubbles into the air & the baby
was laughing.

I smiled as I drove away thinking that it wasn’t so odd after all.
Here was someone who truly ‘gets what it’s all about’.

(Hopefully, that’s the closest I’ll ever come to a sermon here
in blogland...someone get me a tissue.
)


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?