<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

 

Why Did I Have To Beg?

2 text messages & 2 cell phone conversations later...I've succeeded
in bringing Dick back. This might be a limited engagement,
we'll just have to see how it goes.

Yeah...I'm glad Dick's back. Just be forewarned, he'll be lying if he says
that he broke my heart. Dick's got a warped sense of humor.
That's one of the things that I like best about him...but sometimes
he carries it too far. What I am trying to say, in a nice way is,
he's going to change parts of the story because he thinks that's funny
(like the time he tried to post as me...but I deleted it...by the way...
still NOT FUNNY).

That being said, I'll let him write his version of how we met,
then maybe I'll write my version.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?