<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Anyone?...Anyone?...Bueller?

OK, this didn’t actually happen this week, but to keep "Naked Week" going
I got another one to throw at you.

This really happened a couple of months ago. This story involves a gym
locker room & nudity (AGAIN? You say? Yeah, AGAIN!...so suck it & deal...
I might be channeling Pink here...but I can’t be sure).

On the weekends, I sometimes sneak into Hubby’s gym for a quick swim.
His gym is a part of a hotel & spa. I’m only telling you this little factoid,
because you just never know what kind of characters might be having
a convention or party on any given day. We’ve witnessed everything from big,
beautiful Indian weddings...the lobby was filled with exotic looking women
in the most vividly colored saris...to huge (Saul took a second mortgage on the
house to pay for it all) bar mitzvahs. I was actually hit on in an elevator
by a cocky 13 year old bar mitzvah boy who asked me to join his private party
up in his room. I ended up laughing & hugging him for making my day
...then I slapped him for trying to squeeze my ass (I told you, the little bugger
was cocky).

So, there I was one weekend, in the locker room, getting ready for a swim.
A woman walks into the locker room. She’s speaking German to her kid.
I think nothing of it & continue to change into my bathing suit.
I don’t know when it hit me that something just wasn’t right...but I got this
terrible feeling in my gut & immediately looked up to find what I thought
was a kid, looking straight at me.

The first thing I thought was, kids don’t usually have 5 o’clock shadow,
do they? Shit, this kid looked to be about 12 or 13 years old. What was he doing
in the women’s locker room? Are they so nonchalant about nudity in Europe
that they allow teenage boys in women’s locker rooms to oooogle
freaked out Americans?

My next thought? Damn, I just inadvertently flashed a teenage boy.

The thought after that? If I was a 13 year old girl...I’d have a choice to make
between bar mitzvah boy & the peeping German.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?