<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

Help a Chick Out

I think...no...I know I need a vacation...
or just some freaking time off.

If I go through the trouble of taking the day off,
I want to do something fun. I'm so fried from work...
my imagination's gone blank.

Hit me with some recommendations on what I should
do to have a kick ass day off. Hell, I'll even invite you
to join me if you've got some killer ideas to share...
if it's something I don't feel like doing, I will
ignore your suggestion...then ask you again & again
what you want to do until it sounds like something good
to me. If your suggestion includes anything that pleasures
me while requiring no work on my part (hmmm)...
I can virtually guarantee that I will like it.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?