<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

Naked Week...Anyone?

For two days in a row, someone called my name...
& then there was nudity...strange, huh?

Yesterday, I ran down to the gym at work in the afternoon.
I don’t usually have that much time...so I really did run down there.
I plowed my way directly into the locker room. I had my shoes off in a flash
& was just lifting my top over my head when I heard a man’s voice say,

“Wait, we’re in here fixing the shower.”

& all of a sudden, I see Joe from Engineering Services, sticking his face around
the corner...eyeballing me. Then, I see Wendy (the skinny gym bitch)
running at me screaming,

“Chick! I forgot to put the closed sign on the locker room door...
don’t get undressed!”


Gee, Bitch, couldn’t you have been a little bit quicker & saved me
the embarrassment of standing in front of Joe, the 300 pound
maintenance worker...in my bra?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?