<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, April 01, 2005

 

Today

I'm working from home today & I am:
 
Obsessed with: Reading (Moneyball & American Photo),
rotisserie baseball, licking the cowboy cleft in my hubby's chin
(he's not home...so that will have to wait), chocolate cake
(want a great recipe?...just ask me), bitchy women & these shoes.
 
Elated over: My friend Randie's new baby (beautiful baby...too bad
she's saddled with a stripper's name), potential vacation plans in California
& my new eyelash curler.
 
Less than delighted by: Dick (the butt fucker), who wanted to make me cry
(see yesterday's comments...his philosophy...if he's got nothing to write
...a crying Chick is always funny...do I see a pattern emerging here?)
& that damn annoying twitch in my left eye.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?