<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

Why Ty?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Explain this to me...'cuz I do not get it.

Why do women love Ty Pennington?
I have a friend who'd seriously leave her husband for this
guy. I'm sorry but...extremely goofy guys do not get me hot,
they just don't. And what is with that little patch of fuzz
on his lower lip? Or did a caterpillar crawl up there...& die?

I'm not saying he's bad looking.
I deeply looove the whole tall/blonde thing he's got going
on...but add annoyingly loud goofball to the picture
& the effect is lost on me.

I'm not a huge fan of Extreme Home Makeover
(I'll tune in to see the end result sometimes)...but if I'm working...
& he came up to me with a bullhorn...& screamed ANYTHING at me...
anything at all...he'd have that thing shoved so far up his butt...
he'd either cry out in pain...or enjoy the whole damn thing...
(I'm not sure what floats his boat...if you dig what I'm saying).

I have nothing against goofiness either
(I love Dick, don't I?)...but unlike the Dick you all know
& love...Ty Pennington has zero sex appeal.
He oozes idiotic wackiness...not sex...
& no good can ever come of that.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?