<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

Hugs & Kisses

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I came home last night to find that my sweet ballerina niece had sent
me a package. I occasionally send her a nothing in the mail...
because I know that 6 year olds loooove getting mail.
I'll send her a drawing or a card...anything...just to let her know
that she's wonderful & loved.

I opened my package & out fell a bunch of Hershey's chocolate hugs & kisses.
Is that ironic...or what?

Did that make me happy...or am I on a chocolate high?

It doesn't really matter...either way : )


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?