<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, May 27, 2005

 

Just One of Those Days

Do you think it’s working out...Dick & I posting on alternate days?
Dick thought I was harsh in my comments to his post yesterday...
I don’t think I was...but if you’re going to call my gender (or me) crazy...
I’m going to let you know what I think about that...
& I know it was a joke (or was it?), Dick...sheesh.

Here is the post I would have written yesterday...if it had been my turn to post:

Ever have one of those days?

The kind of day where you answer the phone with a stern,
“yeah, what?!” People are slightly shocked...or put off by your new
attitude...but in the current mood you’re in...you don’t give a rat’s ass.

Ever have one of those days?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?