<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

Tagged

Cate tagged me - Thanks girlie...’cuz I had nothing today...so here you go:

If I could be a musician...I’d be Gwen Stefani...she’s a musician right? Or would you call her something else? I’d stop covering songs from Fiddler on the Roof & dressing as a pirate...I’d quit trying to design the ugliest clothes in the universe & totally put all my energy into Gavin, my hunky British husband.

If I could be a psychologist I’d be a couples counselor & provide a neutral supportive environment which allows couples the space to tackle the issues in patterns of relating in their relationship with each other & as individuals that prove too difficult to deal with without assistance...but I’d only tackle these issues with ultra hot patients.

If I could be an athlete I’d be Anna Kournikova...because she’s a beautiful tennis player who parades around in teeny bikinis on exotic beaches & goes to great parties & seldom even feels the need to pick up a racket.

If I could be a famous blogger I’d be Zach Braff...because he’s silly & funny & is honestly in awe of the fact that people actually read him.

If I could be married to any current famous political figure I’d be a puppet master & be responsible for all the thoughts in his empty, stupid head.

So here's how it goes... I get to tag 3 people, then they have to Pick 5 items from the following list, and complete the sentence with whatever fabulous things you can think of that you would do if you could be one of these things. No fair picking things you already are, either. Then you’re supposed to tag 3 other people to continue the excitement of the meme-ing.

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

The 3 people I’m tagging are 3 bloggers who are kinda new to me:

The Man in the Middle- who I know a couple of things about.

Stacie- who I understand a couple of things about.

&81 Vaginas- who I know next to nothing about.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?