<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

Dreams

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I had an odd dream last night. Does everyone have
crazy dreams? I can’t remember having a normal seeming
dream...ever. But then again...maybe it's just the
strange one's that I remember.

It's all kind of cloudy in my dream. I drive into a
gas station. Someone comes toward my car. It's a girl
with straight, dirty blonde hair. She's totally naked.
She's thin...with small breasts & very little pubic
hair. She looks at me, turns around & heads back into
the station building.

In the dream...I remember putting my hand on my car
door to open it...my hand is full of colorful
rings...I open the door & let one leg escape from the
car. My foot hit the pavement (it was like a scene in
a movie...you know the one’s...where all you can see
is a leg & a hot shoe...the rest is blocked by the car
door).

I let the rest of my body out of the car & walked to
the open station door. I stopped in the doorway. A
brunette with long hair sat in a chair. She was clad
in a dirty blue mechanic’s coverall. The naked girl
slithered her way from the arm of the chair...& slid
into the lap of the seated girl.

At this point...I’m wondering...what the hell I’m
doing there...& what the hell are they doing there? I
am frozen in place. They both look at me.

It’s funny...I can vividly remember all of the details
of my surroundings in the dream...I can see the brown,
worn chair, the chipped tile floor...even the smudges
on the glass of the station window...but for the life
of me...I can not tell you...why I’m there.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?