<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Help

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What's the status of my TOO
MUCH SPACE IN MY TEMPLATE problem...you ask? I know, you couldn't care less...It's my problem & I'll be damned to hell if I can't get it fixed
once & for all!

"The launch of Blogger Images required a bit of new code that is
causing some users annoying layout problems. Before launch, the templates
passed our tests but because of the open nature of Blogger templates,
we weren't sure which kinds of template modifications were going to be
affected. We're hammering out the solution now and we'll update our help
site with some workarounds today".


All I can say is...I KNEW IT WASN'T ME!

I hope Blogger & I can remedy this problem soon...my shaky grasp on
sanity is in the balance.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?