<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

Here's my disclaimer for the day...

Dick told me he'd write something today...& I still believe that he will...but the question I ask you is...when?

He's got just under 10 hours to get something in...under the gun...come on...boy...just do it!

***************************************

PS...On an unrelated note:

I just got off the phone with Hubby. Part of our conversation had to do with fantasy baseball (lame...you say? Have you ever been involved with it?...Then how can you judge so harshly? Well...how?).

It seems his shortstop got injured. How...you ask? He was helping his lovely & talented wife with the groceries. He slipped & fell on their front steps. Damn it all...if he didn't break his clavicle (or was it his uvula? Either way...it makes me laugh). He'll be on the disabled list for a good 3 months.

Hubby was pissed. This guy was on sort of a streak...then he falls & breaks his clavicle. Why...hubby asked...did he have to help his bitch wife with the groceries?

Why...I asked...do you assume that all wives are bitches? I'm just guessing these words left his mouth because he was angry that his boy was hurt & not giving him points anymore...'cuz I assure you...hubby has the most un bitch-like wife ever...how do I know?

I don't know...it's just the kind of thing you know in your heart...& in your clavicle.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?