<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

It's Not the Heat...

Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

I've awaken from the dead. Well, I wasn't really dead...I just felt that way. This heat is killing me. I feel like I melted on a busy city sidewalk...then laid there for days...while fast moving city people walked around me...but refused to help me get back up.

Today, I've recuperated somewhat. I'm off the sidewalk & back to my normal seeming self. I just got off the phone with a sister of mine. She has invited me to enjoy Father's Day at her house. She wants me to make a killer pasta salad. I was thinking about a pasta & sun dried tomato salad. I'm not sure if I should just make something up...or look for a tried & true recipe...anyone got any suggestion that will blow me away?

(anything at all?)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?