<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Pants-Free Day?

OK...the deal between Dick & I was supposed to be...he'd write one day...then I'd write the next...but...as you can see...the rules don't seem to apply today. That's ok...we won't hold it against him...will we? Nah.

I'll warn you though, I'm unprepared today (fuck the scout motto today...I guess).

I will just tell you the facts of my day...so far...& see how that goes.

I woke up late with a cat asleep on my leg. Sure, she only weighs 7 pounds...but the little sucker pretty much stopped the flow of blood from getting to my foot. This would have been good to know before I made my first attempt at walking. Needless to say, that didn't go so well. I'll spare you the gruesome, head banging details (this time).

What happened between getting out of bed...& now...would bore the pants off of you...so I left it out...but I may now have to reconsider...'cuz if nothing else...today is begging to become a pants-less Wednesday. Want to know why...besides the obvious? Because today...I seem to have that lovely extra water weight kinda thing going on...just enough to make the button on my pants dig into that soft spot...you know the one...right above your belly button. Without the water weight...I'm fine...no button digging happens...but with the extra 16 pounds (ok...it just seems like that much...it's more like a couple of well placed ounces) of water...I'm seriously considering closing my office door & getting on with the rest of day...while celebrating pants free Wednesday.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?