<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

What's Wrong with this Picture?

You can find anything you want on Craig’s List.
...& I do mean anything. Anything from jobs, to friends to...this guy:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hi Ladies,
I have always wanted to try stripping. I will do a strip show for you
& a group of friends for free- all I ask is that you tell me an honest opinion
of my body & what I can do to improve my show.


Yeah...that’s an ass...alright. My question is...why’d he have to take a picture
of his ass while he was peeing in the middle someone’s living room?
& if that’s his very own living room...that’s just sick.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?