<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

When I couldn’t Sleep at Night...

...I used to lie on my beautiful, old wood floor & let the light from the biggest window in my house fall down upon my body. The cold hardness of the floor made my muscles ache as I’d arch my back & let the moonlight shine on my being.

The moonlight gave me life. I felt it create a pulse of excitement within me. I felt alive with anticipation. The warmth of the moonlight made me want to lie there & savor it forever...at the same time...it made me want to run from that spot & go out into the world of possibilities.

I’d get all poetic & sappy in the middle of the night...what the hell, right?...what possible good could come of that?

What do you do...when you can’t sleep...in the middle of the night?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?