<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, July 29, 2005

 

2 Random Thoughts for a Friday

Random Thought #1:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yay...I won a blog contest! Tee of Spilt Milk fame wanted ideas
for her new logo...& she liked my ideas (the girl must have great
taste...lol). The new logo's not up yet...but I can't wait to see how she
interprets my vision.

Random Thought #2:

Why does it take me so long to get my shit together after I pay for
something at a checkout counter. I'm all like...thanks...& the clerk
behind the counter is all like...you're welcome...now go away...& I'm all
flustered...trying to put all my change in order & get it back into my
wallet in some semblance of tidiness (all the bills in order & facing
the same way...insanity...I know)...it takes me forever...& the angry
crowd behind me gets angrier by the second...which makes me fumble all
the more.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?