<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, July 11, 2005

 

Bath

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After working in the garden for hours...in the heat this weekend...I was more than ready to head into the house to take a bath. I felt kind of earthy...not to mention itchy & sweaty.

I kicked off my shoes, went upstairs & started filling the tub with super-hot water. After getting my supplies together (big fluffy towel,
bath gel, scrunchy body scrubber thing, my book), I slipped off my clothes & slid into my hot bath. I had every intention of lingering. I inhaled the clean scent & felt the warm water all around me. I gently moved the scrunchy body washing thingy (what the hell are these things called, anyway?) all over myself. I washed everywhere...& garden dirt drifted into the bath water. I felt clean & content. I leaned all the way back until my head was underwater...with no noises & water covering every inch of me...I felt unruffled & calm. I stayed submerged for as long as I could.

When I can up for air, I was out of breath & just a little bit dizzy. I started at the ceiling, squinted my eyes & looked for hidden images in my funky painted walls & ceiling.

Can you see anything subliminal up there...or is it just me?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?