<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Fear & Dread in the Tunnel

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've never been much of a phobia person...I try not to feed into my fears if I can help it at all. I think I may have a small bit of Arachnophobia...but who the hell likes spiders anyway?

As I was driving home from work yesterday, I found myself helplessly, hopelessly...STUCK in the tunnel. The cars in front of me just STOPPED moving. What the hell?! I thought...as I sat there in the middle of the goddammed tunnel. I couldn't see daylight ahead of or behind me, there was no way out. My heart started racing & my eyes began frantically darting all over the place...looking for an escape. I don't know if it was my vicious fear of traffic or my nasty fear of being trapped (small spaces don't bother me...unless there are load of people crammed into them)...but I needed to be out of there immediately! It all felt like it was closing in on me.

This lasted about 5 minutes...then the cars ahead of me mercifully started moving again & all was right with the world...for a while anyway.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?