<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

 

Garden

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yesterday, Stacie completely got on my good side
(you don't want to get on my bad side...ok, my
bad side is really not all that bad...but it's no fun saying that...so I
pretend to have a vicious, unholy, bitch of a bad side) by asking to
see photos of my beloved garden. I'll admit to being a garden geek. I
love my flowers & can tell you all about each one of them.

If you asked what kind of flowers are pictured above, I'd gladly tell
you that they are (from left to right...then going around
clockwise...just for my own amusement); Liatris, pansies, clematis & Asiatic
(specifically Connecticut Star...like you care)lilies.

I've also got tomatoes, zucchini, a couple kinds of peppers, broccoli,
basil & English lavender...plus many, many more flowers, ferns & water
plants.

OK...if you've read this far, you're on my good side today
too...because you're indulging me...& I'm a sucker for being
excessively...indulged.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?