<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

Half-Nekkid Thursday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A blogger that I am not that familiar with (but intend to read from now on) ...came up with the concept for...
Half-Nekkid Thursday. The idea is to take a photo of a part of yourself & either tell the story that goes with it...or not. A couple of the bloggers who I am familiar with have participated in the past & I'm jumping on the bandwagon (it seems).

While driving to work this morning...I took a photo of my bruised & swollen wrist. It's kind of a fuzzy photo...but that's what you get when your trying to drive (I'm a really good multitasker).

I inflicted this injury on myself by falling off my bicycle last weekend. It seems my mind got confused when I tried to cross a busy street. I was torn between cycling across & stopping & walking my bike across the street...so I just stopped & fell to the side...straight down. Good move?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?