<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Monday, July 04, 2005

 

Happy 4th of July

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think I may have jinxed myself the other day...by writing about what I used to do when I couldn’t sleep.

It’s 4 AM & I find myself awake after about 3 hours of sleep. I’ve tried some of the things you guys suggested...but I’m still up. Am I glad I don’t have to go into work today...oh...yes I am.

I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July.

That’s all I got today...what? It’s 4 AM...what did you really expect from me...at this hour? If I feel inspiration hit me...at a more sane time today...I’ll add to this nothing of a post...deal?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?