<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

How Do I Look?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After not sleeping much two nights ago...I spent yesterday in a coma of yawns, bbq's & Coronas...(it wasn't entirely unpleasant), I got some well needed sleep last night. I'm hoping for the best tonight...but who knows...

I just got back from lunch with my sis & niece. My niece spent the entire lunch doing my hair while I ate (that's what cool aunts are for) & then drawing my portrait. What do you think? The likeness is uncanny. I DO have a bright yellow body with stick arms & legs. She even drew my cool pink handbag. She drew a shopping bag in my other hand as a reminder...that I'm supposed to take her for a fabulous, girls only, shopping day soon.

I now have to get my ass to the ladies room & take the purple pigtail holders out of my hair & wipe the glitter off my face & body...or should I just be silly...& keep my chic new look for the rest of the day?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?