<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Shoes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dick hates when I post about...SHOES...but Dick isn't here...
now is he?!

Here's my latest obsession. Aren't they cute? I'm not sure I'm going to
buy them though. I have to go & try them on. The web site does not have
my size, but I called Nordstrom & they have a display model in my size.
My shoes are currently in one of the store windows facing out onto
Rockefeller Center. I'm looking forward to seeing what the mannequin
is wearing with them (who knows...maybe she's got a better
fashion sense then I do).

I'll surely be pissed if they're gone when I get there...but Marco...
in the women's shoe department...assured me that he'll guard them until
I can get my ass to the store...& Marco has not let me down yet.
Everyone needs an inside source when it comes to tracking shoes...
especially if your feet have not grown since the 5th grade & you constantly
have to fight with Asian women & children for the few shoes they carry
in your size.

It's hell out there, people...hell.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?