<$BlogRSDURL$>

...a male & female point of view...We are two former coworkers who share similar ideas on what's absurd...or just plain funny...thought we could offer a unique view on life & stuff...

Friday, July 22, 2005

 
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There is no excuse for what I did last night...none at all
(if you're expecting something racy...stop reading right here...'cuz it ain't
gonna happen this time). I watched part of the TV show...Hooking Up.
I saw the commercial for this inane show earlier in the week...
I thought...hmmm...a show about internet dating...sounds like a fun way
to waste my brain out on a Thursday night
(besides...THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE ON).

I usually have no problem with this type of rot your brain out
television...but this one billed itself as a serious news
documentary...what? Are they joking? With cutie graphics, a catchy
name & easy set ups that almost make it inevitable that the daters
will hook up...this show smacks of reality TV.

Don't get me wrong, it was fun to watch...for as long as I could take it.

Last night, Amy, a cuter than you could possibly stand, 28-year-old real estate agent had these gems to share:

" Maybe...if I sleep with him...

I'll get to know the real him...

I'll find out how he really is...

Unfortunately, that's what it might take"


Is she kidding me? She's going to sleep with him TO GET TO KNOW HIM
BETTER? Shit...why didn't I think of that? Want to get to know someone
REAL WELL in a short amount of time? You do? Well then, stick your
thang in her thang & presto baby...you'll know all you need to
know...or am I just being silly?

...I thought it was telling that one of the producers is Terrence
Wrong...I wouldn't take advice from...Mr. Wrong...would you?


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?